AL-WAFI PROGRAM ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM 12th Academic Year 2021- 2022
Looking for Second son's admission?
1) Student should be offering 5 times daily prayers and excellent conduct is mandatory.
2) Student should be currently enrolled at any international school and remain so during Al-Wafi course.
3) Student should be having competitive marks and be a good student among his schoolmates.
4) Student should be between the ages of 10 to 13 years of age while registering and be currently enrolled at his fifth to seventh grade / Class.
5) If Student complete minimum 2 years, will get Certificate for Arabic Language, and he gets Graduation Certificate, if he completes 5 years.
6) Friday and Saturdays should be free for Al-Wafi Program and should not participate in any other activities on weekends, even in the school.
7) Entrance Examination date will be intimated after End of the Registration Date. Entrance Exam will be in MCQs( Multiple Choice Questions) pattern. Exam will be in the subjects of Islamic Studies, General Knowledge (5th grade standard), Personal Development Skills, Basic Arabic Writing. Please download Islamic Studies Book from the website www.alwafiprogram.com to prepare for Entrance Examination. Other subjects will be general.
8) Based on their performance in written exam, Only top scored students will be called to face an oral interview with their father. The final results will be purely depends upon their aggregate marks in Written exam, Oral Interview, Academic marks and other skills.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
- Submit completely filled Al-Wafi Application form with the requested documents.
- Photocopy of valid Iqama and passport of both student and father.
- Completely filled and signed consent form by the legal guardian of the enrollee.
- 2 passport size recent photographs.
- A certified letter (Bonafied Certificate) from the school is required that the applicant is the student of respective school and good conduct.(Optional)
- Submit copy of progress reports or marks sheets for the last two years.
- Submit photo copies of other certificates if any.(School, Qur-aan Memorization, Competitions, Sports & other skills etc.,)
- If the required documents are incomplete or unauthentic, application will be rejected without any further information. If any information is not mentioned properly then its related marks will not be calculated.
- Application forms with documents should be submitted from 01-Feb-2021 to 30-03-2021
- For further assistance you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org & brother Abdul Kareem @ 0500707194