Application for the year 2021
No need to Submit this Instructions Form.
1) Student should be offering 5 times daily prayers and excellent conduct is mandatory.
2) Student should be currently enrolled at any international school and remain so during Al-Wafi course.
3) Student should be having competitive marks and be a good student among his schoolmates.
4) Student should be between the ages of 10 to 13 years of age while registering and be currently enrolled at his fifth to seventh grade / Class.
5) If Student complete minimum 2 years, will get Certificate for Arabic Language, and he gets Graduation Certificate, if he completes 5 years.
6) Friday and Saturdays should be free for Al-Wafi Program and should not participate in any other activities on weekends, even in the school.
7) Entrance Examination date will be intimated after End of the Registration Date. Entrance Exam will be in MCQs( Multiple Choice Questions) pattern. Exam will be in the subjects of Islamic Studies, General Knowledge (5th grade standard), Personal Development Skills, Basic Arabic Writing. Please download Islamic Studies Book from the website www.alwafiprogram.com to prepare for Entrance Examination. Other subjects will be general.
8) Based on their performance in written exam, Only top scored students will be called to face an oral interview with their father. The final results will be purely depends upon their aggregate marks in Written exam, Oral Interview, Academic marks and other skills.